For further information on the Bar and the Commercial Bar see:
- The Commercial Bar Association website
- The Bar Council and Bar Standards Board websites
- The Inns of Court websites: Gray's Inn, Inner Temple, Lincoln's Inn and Middle Temple. These contain information about all aspects of training for the Bar, including the generous scholarships available to support study.
- Bewigged and Bewildered?: A Guide to Becoming a Barrister in England and Wales, 3rd edition (Bloomsbury, 2016) by Adam Kramer and Ian Higgins (of these chambers)
- The Path to Pupillage: A Guide for the Aspiring Barrister, 3rd edition (Sweet & Maxwell, 2013) by Alexander Robson and Georgina Wolfe