Call 1978; LLB (Lon)
- Accredited as mediator in 1995 by CEDR and The Academy of Experts.
- Commercial barrister since 1980, she gave up practice as an advocate in 2003 in favour of sitting solely as arbitrator and mediator and this now forms the entirety of her practice. The majority of her work over the past 30 years has been in the commercial and international arena.
- Has successfully conducted a very substantial number of mediations in commercial and cross border disputes including high value, technical and multi-party.
- Recommended in Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession from 1998 - 1999 and continuing to date. Comments include: "gifted mediator"; "inspires confidence"; "gets results"; "the consummate professional"; "reliable and experienced performer"; "her gentle persona hides a solid steel intellect and "tough as nails"
- Named as one of the top ten mediators in UK in two surveys carried out in 2002 and 2005.
Panel Membership / Appointments
- LMAA - Mediation Panel
- In Place of Strife Chambers
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- CPR (New York) for distinguished international arbitrators and mediators
- Distinguished Fellow of The International Academy of Mediators, California (IAM)
The articles and materials at this web site are provided for information purposes only, and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. The articles may not reflect recent developments in the law. If you have a legal problem, you should consult a suitably qualified lawyer. The contents of articles and papers represent the views of the authors, and may not represent the views of other members of chambers.
3 Verulam Buildings Gray's Inn, London WC1R 5NT
TEL: +44(0)20 7831 8441 FAX: +44(0)20 7831 8479 email@example.com www.3vb.com